Tuesday, August 11, 2009

First post.

I have a feeling that the internet is presently becoming inundated with people like myself - people who happened to go see "Julie and Julia" and, after viewing, felt the desire to either master the art of French cooking OR enter the blogosphere. Not wanting to bone a duck or make a gelatin-like concoction out of beef parts, I've decided to do the latter.

I've been saying that I'd like to do this for a while - write about the random, funny life events that keep things interesting. As a teacher of children ages 3-6, the randomness and funniness are everyday occurrences, and I thought this might be a good way to preserve them.

But since life is not all about work, I'd like to record other thoughts, as I see fit. I mean, I do have a pug who is a constant source of amusement.

We'll see how this all goes, and whether this was all just a movie-induced idea or if it'll actually stick.

No comments:

Post a Comment